Monday, March 30, 2009

Whats A Good Electronic Gift

MY WORDS

Thanks Samuel.

My words are stones
precise sharp ready to hurl
on vulnerable and helpless faces
are clouds hanging
swollen innuendo
going on in the eyes infinite expectations
are precious drops unforgetted
long pangs and then sip
are flaming arrows
the wind or the know how lucky I am to direct
bursts into a well,
dark and abandoned
face a deaf and dumb that love has illuminated
are fallen leaves
promises due
that time will forgive for having spoken
are jarring notes
happened to the paper by mistake
drawn, and then forget
the words I said,
I thought to say or admit
held between the teeth
past, applicants
unexpected, hear or dream ...
My words are tumbling
snowballs in the sun
glowing rockets before bursting
are toys and mosquitoes,
sand pile
small bans which disobey
went to sleep
surprised by a deep pain
that I can not explain
do as he pleases
are lost in the dark and then back
nights are endless,
bursts of laughter
OUT ABOVE faces from too much sun
these are
sweet words or rancorous
full of respect or indecorous
are my father and my mother a kiss
head before sleeping
another before leaving
the words I said
and who knows how many have yet to coming soon ...
held between the teeth
save these
imagine, hear or dream
swords, daggers
sigh in the dark,
forgiven by a hand blown

0 comments:

Post a Comment