Monday, June 21, 2010

T60 Ati Mobility Radeon 1680 X 1050



Hello everyone, bring to your attention my new problem.

topical I am in the office, where I spend most of my time.

I just finished installing an Ubuntu 9.10 on a laptop for my mother because where I physically do not have the ability to burn the ISO of the new version.

Not bad I say I have the old ISO distribution, install that and then proceed with the commands from the terminal and upgrade the system.

Complete the installation and the system works and very happy I open my beautiful terminal and type: sudo

on

apt-get dist-upgrade UBUNTU

Party control and the system, which Obviously it works fine informs me that the network configurations do not allow me to access the server.

Contact your network administrator who becomes a fat laugh at my back and after she branded as a noob (at the bottom is not mistaken for anything) informs me that security has limiato parameters for the DHCP (nice to know that) and then not having an IP address I know I can drive back to sysadmin my application where I have pulled out.

In greeting sends me the last obviously did not help that I take not out of ignorance of the meaning of "FTP", but the complete lack of knowledge about the actual operation of APT.

So just to honor the saying "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and will never go hungry" I ask all of the pious souls to help me understand:

1. The solution to my problem;
2. A find on the internet guides on how apt.

greet all

Rootlogan

Ps

Eureka

0 comments:

Post a Comment