Wandering here and there for the web is often stumbles in entertaining nonsense and amenities never before.
In a country like ours where the culture of information and the web are zero, often stumbles into obscenity incredible described by charlatans who climb into the chair and computer teachers improvise.
But today ..
Today I believe that the limit has been exceeded by this , the Blog of Gabriella Carlucci, the Italian Parliament much more inclined to feel above the rules , perhaps terrorism by using the police for personal purposes as in this case disgracing the mandate that was graciously granted.
begin the analysis in any case to take so much crap from these examples of righteousness:
"To stay on the ground in concrete terms, the average duration of a computer used to download movies and music is around 2 years, a personal computer that allows us to quickly download massive multimedia material does not cost much less than 1000 €. "
Mr Carlucci, 2 months ago I bought a this:
PC FUJITSU SCENIC E600
Processor: Intel ® Pentium 4 2.6Ghz HT
Memory: 512MB DDR
Video Card: Integrated
Sound Card: On board
Optical drive: CD Rom
Hard disk: 40GB Sata
6X2.0 USB Ports 2 of which are frontal
Other ports: 1 Serial, 1 Parallel
Network card: 10/100 Ethernet LAN
It cost me € 100 including shipping, whereas I have installed a Linux operating system and I adisposizione in open source bit torrent to download amule or audiovisual material I have just demonstrated that a PC that lasts on average 5 / 6 years may be fine for the same purpose whereas for download performance requirements of bandwidth and processor.
"this must be added the cost of computer storage media on which to copy movies and music downloaded illegally, we could quantify 100 € per year."
To this I would add € 100 and that's it, or the cost of 1 TB of memory can easily be used to contain all the material I need.
"Let's add the cost of phone bills: the flat rate, that is all inclusive, costing on average between 20 and 30 euro per month, or about 300 € year. By adding the figures calculated up to now we come to a total ranging roughly between 1600 and 2000 € €. Do you know what an average user would have spent if he had rented all the available outputs, in a common video rental? Between 1100 and 1300 €, always calculated on an annual basis, with net savings calculated between 500 and 700 euro. "
I do not know what accounts did you have these onorevoleio:
300 Euro (ADSL keep its good)
PC cost 100 Euro 100 Euro cost USB memory or HDD Internal
Total 500 € for the first year which obviously lowered to 300 for the next 5 or 6 years.
After this careful consideration of costs estimated by her absurd (I wonder how he can take stock of his town or area which she directs and uses those to make the cost estimates) want to give this last ugly news site on www.megavideo.com I can see me all the movies I want for free, without downloading and anonymously.
The world is changing Mr Carlucci, would do better to know which tool is going to speak to avoid Figures nails.
0 comments:
Post a Comment