Last Saturday I went to Terni, Francesco "Antani" in September because, for the world, I would miss the meeting with Carmine Di Giandomenico.
Well, what about ...
was a real pleasure to see him and talk calmly (after the "hit and run" hell Lucca) of several things: first, of course, of his American work, and then electricity, mutual friends , being Abruzzo, dreams and hopes.
continuous speech during his performance, as I saw before my astonished eyes (and a bit 'jealous), arise from chaotic spots, Spiderman, Gosth Rider, Magneto, Emma Frost (mmm. ..)... ecchiseliricordapiù!
So it was a really fun afternoon and have been strengthened and spectacular views I had of Carmine:
professional skill of a true monster, a real superstar, humanly a wonderful person, full of humor and humanity. Thanks and thanks
Carmine Francis.
About Francis: thanks to him, in short, I can talk about a new experience "teaching" and another great friend. Giorgio
Pontrelli.
Well, what about ...
was a real pleasure to see him and talk calmly (after the "hit and run" hell Lucca) of several things: first, of course, of his American work, and then electricity, mutual friends , being Abruzzo, dreams and hopes.
continuous speech during his performance, as I saw before my astonished eyes (and a bit 'jealous), arise from chaotic spots, Spiderman, Gosth Rider, Magneto, Emma Frost (mmm. ..)... ecchiseliricordapiù!
So it was a really fun afternoon and have been strengthened and spectacular views I had of Carmine:
professional skill of a true monster, a real superstar, humanly a wonderful person, full of humor and humanity. Thanks and thanks
Carmine Francis.
About Francis: thanks to him, in short, I can talk about a new experience "teaching" and another great friend. Giorgio
Pontrelli.
Stay tuned!
0 comments:
Post a Comment