Friday, April 11, 2008

Curious George Tattoo

The decision is made Pier Paolo Pasolini

day after tomorrow and I will vote after careful and thorough consideration I have decided who to vote for.
I will follow my ideas, and even if he wins Pier Pier Silvio dodger I will not a drama. This is because to win one (Pier Pier Silvio) or another (Walter Weltron de dodger) will not change much for me. The model of economic and social development will remain the same because that is based on the ideology of profit and the market.
My vote therefore is a common vote.
do not think it necessary to clarify what will be the list that my vote in the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate. My vote will not be a fact of belonging to a party (the political scene is still too confused) but is rather a way to express a shared ideal. I will vote for another party and a clear list of Marxist and communist.
I will vote Communist
- to resist the imperialist wars;
- to resist the interference of the Vatican;
- to resist the violence of the market economy
- to support the defense and protection of the environment in which humans evolved;
- for many reasons and too many ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment