Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Beared Dragon As A Sore Eye

History of the labor movement in Taranto

the google search of people whom I knew I ran into a parliamentary act on afternoon session on June 20, 1956 . To appear in this document the names of my grandfather Antonio Intelligent and that of his brother Dante. Both of those years were civil servants, although with different qualifications, the Arsenal of the Navy in Taranto.
to talk about two other employees and many of the Arsenal was the Honourable Candelle (I presume the PCI).
Candelle describes, the agenda he presented (from page. Page 26174. 26183) , appalling working conditions inside the plant is to ask the Minister of Defence Taviani about the abuse and humiliation that the military command of the arsenal is suffering militant workers of the CGIL and the Communist and Socialist parties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment